Project Methodology Ports and Terminals
PORTSandTERMINALS delivers expert advice for ports and terminals leading to tangible and lasting results you can count on. The cooperation w ith PORTSandTERMINALS typically starts w ith an evaluation of the possibilities for cooperation by phone. This phase is then followed by a quickscan on site. The outcome of the quickscan is the basis to see how you w ill benefit from our know ledge and experience.
- Feasibility studies giving you a high-level expert opinion on the viability of your project.
- Detailed business planning providing you with the required insight in cost structure, both capital expenditure and operational, revenue expectations and future evolution of your terminal.
- Terminal design that works! The recipe for meeting customer requirements and achieve performance targets at optimal costs.
- Design of operational procedures to cope with volume and performance demands.
- Select the right technology, tuned to your terminal’s environment, to support your operational procedures. PORTSandTERMINALS offers you hands-on guidance and assistance during the definition, purchase and implementation stages.
- Implement the best-fit structure to cope with the workload at optimised cost: definition and elaboration of processes and terminal organisation.
- Find the right person for the job, define skills, tasks and responsibilities: definition of the workforce organisation and job descriptions.
- Tune processes to meet industry standards and improve profitability: optimisation projects and operational reviews.
- Implement safety and security procedures complying with existing standards without hindering operations.
- Provide your customers with quality approved services matching international standards.