CMA CGM announces the reshuffling of its services on the Asia-West Mediterranean trade in partnership with Maersk Line (ML).
As from early April 2012, the new CMA CGM Asia – West Med network will be covered by the following loops:
- New MEX 1 A service jointly operated by CMA CGM and Maersk Line with 11 vessels of 12,500 teus
Rotation: Qingdao > Pusan > Shanghai > Ningbo > Yantian > Chiwan > Nansha > Tanjung Pelepas > Port Kelang > Malta > Valencia > Barcelona > Fos > Genoa > Malta > Port said > Khorfakkan > Port Kelang > Singapore > Qingdao
- New MEX 3A service jointly operated by CMA CGM and Maersk Line with 10 vessels of 9,500 teus
Rotation: Xiamen > Shanghai > Ningbo > Yantian > Nansha > Tanjung Pelepas > Port Kelang > Beirut > Malta > Valencia > Malaga > Tangiers > Port Said > Port Kelang > Singapore
These two new services will replace the MEX service currently operated by CMA CGM as well as the MEX2 (AE11) and the AE20 services operated by Maersk Line on the Asia-West Med Trade.
This reorganization is part of CMA CGM’s commitment to keep providing its customers with the best quality of service on the Asia-West Med trade.
More details about the new services will be communicated soon.
- Oversupply of Vessels on Asia-Europe Trade Forces Maersk Line to Make Adjustments (gcaptain.com)
- CMA CGM and IBM Sign New Five Year Services Agreement (prnewswire.com)
- IBM Signs Five Year Strategic Services Agreement with CMA CGM (itproportal.com)